What is Yoga & Aerial Play?
In this 45 mins class, parent and child will participate in curated play activities through yoga and aerial hammock. Play will help young children develop skills they will need later in life. Running, dancing, climbing, rolling—these activities all foster muscle development and help fine-tune motor skills.
Inversion in aerial yoga is a great tool for self-regulation to the central nervous system. A fun and therapeutic environment to flip, rock and swing to improve body and spatial awareness.
Values we cultivate through fun play activities:
- Growth Mindset
- Emotion Regulation
- Body Awareness
- Social Cues
Note: This class is for Parent & Child.
45 mins of combined Yoga & Aerial Play (parent accompanied).
Class Drop In Price : $60
Applicable Package: $540 (12 classes, once a week)
This class package is for 12 consecutive weekly classes unless it falls on a public holiday.
- Best to wear sports attire. Wear a shirt with sleeves (no sleeveless), direct hammock contact against the skin with tension might be uncomfortable.
- Wear long pants/tights comfortable for stretches and large movements (no shorts or skirts).
- No jewellery, clothes with zips or long nails (damage hammock).
- Bring your own water bottle.
- Minimum 3 pax to commence class.
- For the term package, your child attends 12 classes consecutively each week unless it falls on a public holiday.
- The cancellation policy is notified 24 hours before class.
- Each term package has two make-up classes that should be redeemed within 4 months (can redeem on a different day to regular class but class must be for same age group).
- This ticket is not applicable for cancellation or refund unless Mindful Space cannot commence or proceed with the activity.
- By signing up for this programme, you agreed to be contacted for future events via WhatsApp.
- Whatsapp +65 8043 5535 for further support / to be on the waiting list.
To book your spot/register for this DROP IN CLASS
- Click the booking button above (it will open a pop-up window)
- Click on the date using the calendar below
- Click the timeslot on the right side
- Click ‘select and continue’ and fill the registration form before proceeding to payment
To book your spot/register for this class using PACKAGE
- Input your certificate code/email above first then click ‘apply’
- Click the timeslot on the right side
- Click ‘select and make recurring’ and select the 12 dates within package expiry
- Click ‘add appointments’ and continue
- Fill the registration form to confirm your spot
Yes you can!
All packages of 12 also include 2 make up classes. As long as you cancel your class 24hrs beforehand, your session credit will be returned back to your account.
If you have your away dates (like going away for summer holidays) on hand upon booking of a new package, you can skip those dates on the system, so it doesn’t eat into your 2 make up sessions. If you are not sure how to do this, you can contact us via Whats App and we will be happy to assist you.
The weekly sessions will have both yoga and aerial integrated to meet the child’s sensory needs. We use yoga, aerial play and games (jumping, running, flipping, spinning, rocking, crawling, rolling, etc.) to support their vestibular, proprioceptive and central nervous system. At this age, it’s about engaging them through fun play to strengthen their muscles and improve their coordination, control and balance. During our weekly classes, we can progress with the children consistently, evaluating what is their need and we build from there. It’s child-led and provides a routine and rhythm for children to build their confidence, resilience and social intelligence. Children process their thoughts and emotions when they play. You can always try a drop in session or try out our Family Aerial session before committing to a package.
For Family Aerial, it happens once a month and only has aerial play component, this is great if your intention is to have one-off fun bonding experience.