What is Kids Mindfulness, Aerial & Yoga?
In this 90 mins class, your child will learn values while building skills through play!
Play is far more powerful than what most parents realise.
Play is the best way for the brain to learn. When children are having fun, their bodies produce happy hormones, and they can remember their learning better. Children are more self-regulated, confident, and resilient.
They are open and willing to try new things, and with their growth mindset, they naturally learn and behave better at home and school.
Mindfulness & Yoga
Breathwork improves children’s ability to self-regulate, stay calm and centered. Yoga stories customised by Yvonne brings children to a whole new world of imagination that enhances creativity and possibilities. Advocating the value of being open and willing to learn. Mindful movements help to improve children’s ability to stay focused, and build a growth mindset of, “I can do it”. Yoga with positive affirmations develops the child’s confidence and resilience especially when it comes to balancing – the value of stability before mobility in real life.
An Inversion is a great tool for self-regulation to the central nervous system. Fun and therapeutic environment to flip, rock and swing to improve body and spatial awareness. Being upside down with the help of gravity aligns and decompress the spine, promotes blood circulation and a calming sensory to the brain. Movements in different orientations and directions help develop a strong sense of balance; train the brain’s focus, motor planning and working memory. Being up in the air enhances self-confidence, responsibility and requires good observation and listening skills to move in and out of different poses.
Values we cultivate through fun play activities:
- Growth Mindset
- Emotion Regulation
- Body Awareness
- Social Cues
Click on Schedule to Register for Kids Class Age 5-10
Click on Schedule to Register for Kids Class Age 7-12
45 mins Mindfulness & Yoga
45 mins Aerial Yoga
Class Drop In Price : $60
Applicable Package: $660 (12 classes, once a week)
This class package is for 12 consecutive weekly classes unless it falls on a public holiday.
- Best to wear sports attire. Wear a shirt with sleeves (no sleeveless), direct hammock contact against the skin with tension might be uncomfortable.
- Wear long pants/tights comfortable for stretches and large movements (no shorts or skirts).
- No jewellery, clothes with zips or long nails (damage hammock).
- Bring your own water bottle.
- Minimum 3 pax to commence class.
- For the term package, your child attends 12 classes consecutively each week unless it falls on a public holiday.
- The cancellation policy is notified 24 hours before class.
- Each term package has two make-up classes that should be redeemed within 4 months (can redeem on a different day to regular class but class must be for same age group).
- This ticket is not applicable for cancellation or refund unless Mindful Space cannot commence or proceed with the activity.
- By signing up for this programme, you agreed to be contacted for future events via WhatsApp.
- Whatsapp +65 97837313 for further support / to be on the waiting list.
To book your spot/register for this DROP IN CLASS
- Click the booking button above (it will open a pop-up window)
- Click on the date using the calendar below
- Click the timeslot on the right side
- Click ‘select and continue’ and fill the registration form before proceeding to payment
To book your spot/register for this class using PACKAGE
1. Input your certificate code/email above first then click ‘apply’
2. Click the timeslot on the right side
3. Click ‘select and make recurring’ and select the 12 dates within package expiry
4. Click ‘add appointments’ and continue
5. Fill the registration form to confirm your spot
We don’t do package sharing as our aim is to have consistency so it benefits each child. Class is consecutive or else it defeats the purpose of practising consistency with the child’s physical and socio-emotional development.
Yes you can!
All packages of 12 also include 2 make up classes. As long as you cancel your class 24hrs beforehand, your session credit will be returned back to your account.
If you have your away dates (like going away for summer holidays) on hand upon booking of a new package, you can skip those dates on the system, so it doesn’t eat into your 2 make up sessions. If you are not sure how to do this, you can contact us via Whats App and we will be happy to assist you.