Click on Schedule to Register
Bond to the next level with Family Aerial where you can swing, flip, and go upside down together!
A workshop for parents and children to experience a different level of bonding and fun.
✅ Enhance your trust as you physically support each other on the hammock
✅ Create a safe space for your child to release their energy and express themselves
✅ Role model emotion regulation (what to do when you feel uncertain or scared?)
✅ Practice observation and listening skills together as a team
- Inversions are a great tool for self-regulation to the central nervous system
- Fun and therapeutic environment to flip, rock and swing to improve body and spatial awareness
- Upside down with the help of gravity aligns and decompress the spine, promotes blood circulation and a calming sensory to the brain
- Movements in different orientations and directions help develop a strong sense of balance; train the brain’s focus, motor planning, and working memory
- Up in the air enhanced self-confidence, responsibility and require good observation and listening skills to move in and out of different poses
Suitable for beginners, no prior yoga or aerial experience required.
Age 3 – 6
45 mins session
$65 for 2 pax (per parent and child pair)
Possible for more dates if there’s demand! WhatsApp 9783 7313
Minimum 4 pax (2 parent and child pair) to commence
Dress Code and To-Do List
- Best to wear sports attire. Wear a shirt with sleeves (no sleeveless), direct hammock contact against the skin with tension might be uncomfortable.
- Wear long pants/tights comfortable for stretches and large movements (no shorts or skirts).
- NO jewellery, clothes with zips, or long nails (damage hammock).
- Bring your own water bottle.
- Wash your hands at the toilet before entry
- This ticket is not applicable for cancellation or refund unless Mindful Space cannot commence or proceed with the activity.
- Tickets are transferable. If you can no longer attend, you can find family or friends to replace you. You can also try your luck to check-in if there is someone on the waiting list.
- By signing up for this programme, you agreed to be contacted for future events via WhatsApp.
- WhatsApp +65 9783 7313 to be on the waiting list.
Stay updated with the latest events and workshops at: