Click below to book your spot!
Booking & Registration FAQ
To book your spot/register for this event:
- Click the booking button above (it will open a pop-up window)
- Click on the date using the calendar below
- Click the timeslot on the right side
- Click ‘select and continue’ and fill the registration form before proceeding to payment
Input CHILD first and last name when registering for this family event.
Input PARENTS contact details (phone & email)
Parents name should be filled in the secondary field
Please book their spot separately and register using your friends details. Each Family Event/Workshop registration is for ONE family nucleus.
Bond to the next level with Family Aerial where you can swing, flip, and go upside down together!
A workshop for parents and children to experience a different level of bonding and fun.
✅ Enhance your trust as you physically support each other on the hammock.
✅ Create a safe space for your child to release their energy and express themselves.
✅ Role model emotion regulation (what to do when you feel uncertain or scared?).
✅ Practice observation and listening skills together as a team.
- Inversions are a great tool for self-regulation to the central nervous system.
- Fun and therapeutic environment to flip, rock and swing to improve body and spatial awareness.
- Upside down with the help of gravity aligns and decompresses the spine, promotes blood circulation and a calming sensory to the brain.
- Movements in different orientations and directions help develop a strong sense of balance; train the brain’s focus, motor planning, and working memory.
- Being up in the air enhances self-confidence, responsibility and requires good observation and listening skills to move in and out of different poses.
- $95 for one child & one adult (2 pax)
Newton: 10 Winstedt Rd, Mindful Space
Block A, 02-02, Singapore 227977
Dress Code and To-Do List
- Best to wear sports attire. Wear a shirt with sleeves (no sleeveless), direct hammock contact against the skin with tension might be uncomfortable.
- Wear long pants/tights comfortable for stretches and large movements (no shorts or skirts).
- No jewellery, clothes with zips, or long nails (damage hammock).
- Bring your own water bottle.
- Wash your hands at the toilet before entering.
- Minimum 5 pax (2 parent and 3 child) to commence.
- Maximum 10 pax (5 parent and child pairs).
- Suitable for beginners, no prior yoga or aerial experience required.
- Ticket is not applicable for cancellation or refund unless Mindful Space cannot commence or proceed with the activity.
- Tickets are transferable. If you can no longer attend, you can find family or friends to replace you. You can also try your luck to check-in if there is someone on the waiting list. There will be no postponement to later dates.
- By signing up for this programme, you agreed to be contacted for future events via WhatsApp.
- Whatsapp +65 97837313 for further support / to be placed on waiting list.
Stay updated with the latest events and workshops at: