Click on Schedule to Register
We focus on teaching values through fun play! It’s not what we teach but how we teach it. The teachers and the space make a difference, and you will understand why it’s our signature program when your child experiences it.
Values we cultivate through the fun play activities:
- Growth Mindset
- Emotion Regulation
- Body Awareness
- Social Cues
An Inversion is a great tool for self-regulation to the central nervous system. Fun and therapeutic environment to flip, rock and swing to improve body and spatial awareness. Upside down with the help of gravity aligns and decompress the spine, promotes blood circulation and a calming sensory to the brain. Movements in different orientations and directions help develop a strong sense of balance; train the brain’s focus, motor planning and working memory. Up in the air enhanced self-confidence, responsibility and require good observation and listening skills to move in and out of different poses.
Mindfulness & Yoga
Breathwork improves children’s ability to self-regulate, stay calm and centered. Yoga stories customised by Yvonne brings children to a whole new world of imagination that enhance creativity and possibilities. Advocating the value of being open and willing to learn. Mindful movements help to improve children’s ability to stay focused, and build a growth mindset of “I can do it”. Yoga with positive affirmations develops the child’s confidence and resilience especially when it comes to balancing – the value of stability before mobility in real life.
For Kids Age 10 – 15 (90mins)
45 mins Mindfulness & Yoga
45 mins Aerial Yoga
*minimum 5 pax to commence*
*** No class on Public Holiday
Trial Session: $60 per class
Full Term: $660 (12 week course), $55 per session
The 12 sessions package are consecutive weekly classes unless it falls on a public holiday.
- Best to wear sports attire. Wear a shirt with sleeves (no sleeveless), direct hammock contact against the skin with tension might be uncomfortable.
- Wear long pants/tights comfortable for stretches and large movements (no shorts or skirts).
- NO jewellery, clothes with zips or long nails (damage hammock).
- Bring your own water bottle.
- This is not a class pass. Your child attend the same weekly sessions for the term.
- The cancellation policy is notified 24 hours before class.
- Only two make-up classes are available for the 12-weeks-class term.
- This ticket is not applicable for cancellation or refund unless Mindful Space cannot commence or proceed with the activity.
- Only fully vaccinated adults (based on government regulation) are allowed.
- Unvaccinated children below 12 years old are permitted.
- By signing up for this programme, you agreed to be contacted for future events via WhatsApp
- WhatsApp +65 9783 7313 to be on the waiting list