Click on Schedule to Register
Parent & Child Event
Garden With Your Child! Make precious memories by sharing time in nature with your child.
Journey through our permaculture garden in this hands-on family session. Put on your gloves to do some planting and watering with us. Get to meet and touch some of our 24-hour gardener’s friends – earthworms and millipedes. If you’re lucky, you may even spot some of nature’s pest control brigade – our little lizard friends and dragonflies!
We follow the cues of mother nature, depending on what the garden requires at that time. Possible activities:
- Explore earthworms and millipedes
Suitable for Age 5 – 12
Project by Mindful Space x Cangkul Zen @ Make a Difference Garden
- Make your own biodegradable pots
- Experiment with different types of soil
- Explore lasagna transplanting
- Be adventurous with composting
2 – 2.5 hours
Monthly / Bi-monthly
Parent & Child Gardening (2 pax) For 1 adult and 1 child: $40
Parent & Child Gardening (3 pax) For 1 adult and 2 children OR 2 adults and 1 child: $50
Parent & Child Gardening (4 pax) For 1 adult and 3 children OR 2 adults and 2 children: $60
10 winstedt road, Blk B, S227977 (Newton) – beside The Malayan Council Restaurant Entrance
Rain or shine we will continue (unless there is lightning). Bring your rain boots and raincoat, we’ll just play in the water puddles if it rains. Play is serious learning for the children (and us).
- Eco-bags for harvest
- Mosquito Repellent
- Rain boots
- Extra Clothes
- Ticket is not applicable for cancellation or refund unless Mindful Space cannot commence or proceed with the activity.
- Tickets are transferable. If you can no longer attend, you can find family or friends to replace you. You can also try your luck to check-in if there is someone on the waiting list.
There will be no postpone to further dates.
- By signing up for this programme, you agreed to be contacted for future events via WhatsApp.
- WhatsApp +65 9783 7313 to be on the waiting list.
Stay updated with the latest events and workshops at: