Click on Schedule to Register
Pregnancy, Infant, and Child Loss
For Bereaved Mums, Dads, and Grandparents to honour our children who are gone too soon.
Grief is basically intense love with no where to go
Let’s create a safe space for us to grief and love. We can express our emotions and still move forward with this beautiful energy of grief.
Together with the power of community, we release and heal with movement, mindfulness, sound and art.
1. Introduction to somatic awareness by Ming Li Tan
- Somatic Movement
2. Sound Healing by Wendy Lum
- Euphone (only Euphone practitioner in Singapore)
3. Art Expression by Vernessa Chuah
- Sensory painting
- Journaling / Sharing
4. International Wave of light
- Candle Lighting by participants
5. Optional After-Event Picnic to socialise
- bring your own food
- Movement & Mindfulness Teacher
- Reiki Master Teacher
- Social Entrepreneur
- 1st Therapy Harp Sound Healer in Singapore
- Certified Gong & Crystal Bowls Sound Healer
- Reiki Level 3 Practitioner
- Founder of Mindful Space
- Pregnancy and Infant Loss Coach
- Practitioner for Advanced Grief Recovery Method
15 Oct (Sat), 4:45 – 7:30pm
East Coast Park (Meet Up Point will be announced)
$10 for commitment and energy exchange
candle and art materials will be provided
- Brings your own yoga / picnic mats
- Option for after-event picnic. Bring own snacks.